Commercial Snow and Ice Services
When winter weather strikes, even one hour of lost productivity can cost your business dollars. The best way to stay accessible and open for business in Northern New Jersey is to rely on the national award-winning NJ Snow Removal team at Chris James Landscaping, Inc.
As one of the nation’s top Snow and Ice Management companies, CJL can provide peace of mind when winter’s winds start to blow. Before, during or after a storm, here are some reasons why you should choose CJL for your snow removal and ice remediation needs:
- Industry-leading safety record and Excellence in Business Award Winner
- We were New Jersey’s first company to apply direct liquid applications for anti-icing
- One of the pioneers in the use of containment plows
- Highly-trained and experienced team of professionals
- We purchase and store at least 10 storm’s worth of snow and ice melt each October, then re-supply throughout the winter
- We have the latest specialty snow and ice equipment ready for your site’s specific needs
- Year-round focus on Commercial Snow and Landscape Management
- We are a leader in Snow and Ice Consulting, Training and Education www.snowandicesolutions.com
- We employ a 24-hour accredited weather service and receive weather updates 24/7.
- We perform service for world corporate headquarters, multiple regional medical centers, warehouse and distribution facilities, large and small office sites.
NJ Snow Removal Service Packages to Fit Your Needs
Whether you need 24-7 or periodic service throughout a storm, we have a program that works for you. Packages may include:
- Seasonal—with minimum and maximum inches and applications, including Landscape Grounds Maintenance Service, Best Value Programs
- Per inch, per application
- Per visit, per application
- Limited Hourly
- Loader and trucking capabilities (contract clients only)
- Storm total with each invoice (all clients)
Talk to a CJL representative about your Snow and Ice Management needs. But hurry—we plan well in advance, and are often fully- booked by November 1 of each year. All work is performed on a negotiated contract. Call us today at 201-670-9000.