After a New Jersey winter, chances are your yard is going to look a little rough. No problem! Chris James Landscaping will take care of your spring cleanup, making your landscape ready for a hassle-free spring awakening.
We’ll save you hours of backbreaking work, and make sure your property is ready for all of your warm weather activities. We can do a cleanup as a one-time service, or it can be part of your core maintenance service package. Spring cleanup services include:
- Cleaning out leaves and sticks from gardens
- Light pruning of winter injury on shrubs (dead or damaged branches)
- Spade edging all gardens
- Thatching and/or cleanup of lawn area
- Clean up of buffer zone along wooded areas (as needed)
- Blowing off hardscapes
- Mowing of turf, if needed
Contact us today to schedule a service or inquire about our Landscape maintenance packages and get ready to shake off the winter with a clean leap into spring.
Does your lawn and landscape need a little extra post-winter TLC? Additional spring services can include spot seeding, pre-emergence weed control, aeration of turf and mulching. Ask your representative about these additional offerings today.